Kinnaird College's QEC objectives are:
- To train departments to document their vision, mission and objectives that are in line with those of the institutions.
- To inculcate in the department’s program teams the motivation to document and reflect their endeavors by constructing a high quality SAR(self Assessment report).
- To develop a sustainable quality mechanism for assessment and screening academics procedures to assure the transparency in the institutional system.
- To ensure that the Program Teams should lay down of practical and achievable learning objectives for students.
- To demonstrate that the outcomes are in coordination with the learning objectives and that the students are capable of performing these outcomes.
- To ensure a trickle down effect of high quality standards to all the disciplines in college.